Nito’s Wings is hiring COVID-19 Vaccination Care Coordinators, see position description below. Call 530-599-1876 and/or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Vaccination Care Coordinators
Type: Temporary/Part Time
Timeframe. November 14, 2021 – February 28, 2022
Salary Range: $20 – $25 Per Hour
Description: Nito’s Wings has identified several barriers experienced by Marshallese in accessing COVID-19 Vaccinations. These include access to transportation, translation, and access to information technology for registration. The intention of the COVID-19 Care Coordinator positions are to overcome these barriers in a culturally cognizant manner. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for community members to utilize when seeking their vaccinations or obtaining their boosters.
1. Valid drivers license
2. Bilingual in English and Marshallese
3. Pass a Basic Background Check
4. Fully COVID-19 Vaccinated or Declination Form Signed
5. Understand and comply with policies and procedures.
6. Understand and comply with HIPPA.
7. Understand and comply with the HITECH Act
8. Ability to complete duties as assigned. Sitting or standing for long periods of time. Nito’s Wings will provide accommodations to allow for an inclusive workforce according to the American’s With Disabilities Act